Let's talk about Hey!Say!JUMP , and the other JE Boys too ^^

~So that there is nothing to forget, Let me hear that voice~
~JUMP AROUND THE WORLD~

Minggu, 29 April 2012

[Profile] Taiga Team

Yeah! Taiga Team!!!
Today I want to introduce you this Johnny's Jr group. I love one member in this group. Try to guest it :P


 Taiga Team members are still Johnny's Jr (you know? because all of them still have not started their debut). This group took the name from one of the member's name. I'm sure you can guest it.

Let's we start the introduction
START!


1) Masuda Ryo


Name : Masuda Ryo [増田良]
Nickname : Massu
Birthplace / Birthdate :  Tokyo, Japan / September 26, 1993 (But, he looks older than Nakajima Yuto o.o)
Blood Type : B
Admired Senpai : Nakamura Yuichi,  Fujigaya Taisuke
Skills : Guitar, Singing
Favorite Foof : Meat, Gyoza
Favorite Color : Green
Dislike : Mushrooms
Trivia : Half-Pakistan & Half-Japanese

2) Kawashima Noeru


Name : Kawashima Noeru [川島如恵留]
Nickname : Noeru
Birthdate : November 22, 1994
Blood Type : O
Admired Senpai : Takizawa Hideaki
Skills : Dance
Hobby : Running, Dancing
Favorite Color : Yellow
Favorite Food : Ramen

3) Takada Sho


Name : Takada Sho [高田翔]
Birthdate : September 14, 1993
Blood Type : AB
Admired Senpai : Kamenashi Kazuya, Domoto Tsuyoshi
Hobby : Talking
Favorite Food : Pasta, Chips

4) Anderson Casey


(I'm sorry. It's hard to find his picture on google ><)

Name : Anderson Casey [アンダーソン・ケイシー]
Birthdate : January 15, 1995
Blood Type : B
Admired Senpai : Kamenashi Kazuya
Favorite Food : Ramen

5) Yasui Kentaro


Name : Yasui Kentaro [安井謙太郎]
Nickname : Yasui, Ken
Birthplace / Birthdate :  Kanagawa, Japan / July 21, 1991 (No way!!!! He's sooooo cute!!!!)
Blood Type : A (same with me :D)
Admired Senpai : Akanishi Jin
Hobby : Shopping, Music
Favorite Food : Pasta, Salad, Nattou
Favorite Color : White
Favorite Animal : Cat

6) Kyomoto Taiga


Name : Kyomoto Taiga [京本大我]
Nickname : Taiga, Tai-chan, Taro-chan, Kyomo-chan
Birthplace / Birthdate : Tokyo, Japan / December 3rd, 1994 (same with me!!! XD , but I'm 2 years younger than this cute boy :D)
Blood Type : B (Why B again?! T____T)
Height : 174 cm
Shoe Size : 28 cm
Charm Point : Pale Skin
Hobby : Mystery/detective genre things, karaoke, watching TV
Skill : Karate (He's so cool yo. Spesially when he showed his skill a few years ago. Choo kawaii but kakkoi too)
Admired Senpai : Yamashita Tomohisa, Tegoshi Yuuya
Favorite Food : Tomato (I don't like tomato ><)
Hated Food : None (Really? o.o)
Favorite Symbol : See Scan
Entrance Date (Into JE) : May 2006
Self Promotion : “I love singing. So I can get better day by day, I raise my voice every day, and I go to karaoke alone to practice. Recently I’ve been given the opportunity to sing in the junior corner of my sempai’s concerts, so it’d make me very happy if you would listen to me!”


Ne, minna, can you guest who is my favorite member? :D
The clue? Maya-chan!!! XD (I love this name!!!!!)

Credit picture : the owners
Credit news & profile : the owners and generasia

1 komentar: